Communion Options for Jan. 3 and Feb. 7
We invite you to join us for Holy Communion on the first Sunday of the month. Weather permitting, we will have two opportunities for receiving the elements:
In case of inclement weather, an announcement will be made on our website, e-mail list, and social media on Sunday morning.
Drive Through Communion Details
Communion on the Lawn Details ***NOTE: not happening in Jan. and Feb.***
Health Requirements for Our Gatherings
As we continue to learn more about the coronavirus, we are learning more about how we can safely be together. Our congregational leadership has carefully planned traffic flow and requirements for Communion on the Lawn with community health in mind. We ask that everyone carefully read the health guidelines when you sign up. When you reserve your spot, you are agreeing to care for the health of others by following the guidelines. If you have any questions, please reach out to the church office.
- Those who are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, are awaiting a test result for COVID-19, have been exposed to anyone who has COVID-19 or is awaiting a COVID-19 test result, or fall into any other category that should be quarantined according to our health department may not attend.
- Masks will be worn for the entirety of the event (except to be removed very briefly while receiving the Communion elements). If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you at the check in table.
- When you arrive: please put on your mask before exiting your vehicle. We ask that you wait in or right next to your car. A greeter will let you know when it’s time to proceed to the check in table.
- At the check in table, sanitize hands using the provided sanitizer before you pick up your prepackaged Communion elements.
- The greeter at the table will assign you a designated space. An usher will show you to your assigned space. Please place your chair or blanket right next to the cone.
- Everyone must stay in their designated space and maintain at least 8 feet distance from those they don’t live with. We know it’s hard to see each other and not hug or shake hands. But we also know that we can do hard things!
- The usher will dismiss you at the end of our fellowship time and we ask that you proceed to your car and depart. Please be sure to leave at least 8 feet of space between you and other people as you get into your vehicles. If you need to leave earlier, please just catch the usher’s attention to do so.
- Note that the building will not be open at all during this event.