More information from the announcements:
- The Tuesday class begins a new book on May 5. They'd love to have you join them via Zoom. More information here.
- The Board of Christian Education is putting together summer opportunities for connection. Please take 3 minutes and help them learn what would be most helpful for you.
- We are hosting a Prayer 101 session on Facebook Live at Noon Central on Wednesday. Pastor Caela will be talking with Rev. Ben Konecny of First Congregational in Greeley, CO. Learn more here.
- The Board of Justice & Witness would like to share some information about timebanking. Learn more here.
- The Board of Mission shares anupdate on our feeding ministries.
- We're launching a podcast! Look for more information on our social media soon about Life & Creativity, hosted by Chad Moreau. You can listen to the first episode with Holly & Brittani here. And we plan to get the podcast published on Apple and Stitcher soon. Let us know if there are other places you find your podcasts!
- Our children and youth are meeting via Zoom from time to time. So if you're not getting updates about our ministry with kids and teens, please contact Brandy (elementary and younger) or Brittani (middle and high school) for more information
- The new Welcome Message was cool, right? You can still be a part of it. We hope to add more and more voices into the mix. Learn more and volunteer here.
- GRIEFSHARE: A new series of GriefShare sessions will begin Monday, April 27 at 6:30p.m. using Zoom. Whether it's been one month or 10 years, GriefShare helps deal with the emotions you feel after the death of your loved one. If you are interested in registering for these sessions, email Rosie at email@example.com for information.
- Looking for ways to help others? We've got a big list going and many things can be done from home.
- Second Helping continues. Read a call for new volunteers from our volunteer coordinator, Di.
- All items for the Blessing Box need to be dropped off outside at the box.
- Neighborhood Groups have been launched. If you haven't heard from your Neighborhood Captain in the next few days, let us know. Learn more about Neighborhood Groups here.
- Prayers of the Church happening weekly Join us on Thursdays at 7:00 p.m. on Zoom.
- Fellowship Hour is happening right after worship today. Yay! Click to Zoom or call 1-669-900-6833 and dial meeting ID 606-107-240# at the prompt.
View or Listen to this Week's Service:
- Watch the worship service video from Facebook Live (no login required)
- Listen to the audio of the service