- We have a new labyrinth on our church grounds and you are invited to come walk it at your convenience. Learn more here.
- Fall Work Day (outdoors, masked, socially distanced) will be Saturday, Nov. 14 from 9am-noon.
- Sunday, Nov. 15th we will host Rabbi Moti Rieber of Kansas Interfaith Action as our guest preacher in online worship AND he'll be available to talk with you about KIFA at Fellowship Hour on Nov. 22nd. More info here.
- Sunday, Nov. 15th we will also have our annual Congregational Meeting - this time via Zoom. Full details available here.
- The post-election interfaith silent prayer vigil continues this Thursday from 12-1pm in City Park. Details here.
- Advent begins November 29th. We invite you to join with us in observing the season by creating your own Advent Wreath at home (Sue Gerth will get you materials and instructions!), creating a video to share in worship, and joining us for our Advent class on Sunday mornings at 9:30 a.m.
- We have a new Adult Sunday School class on Exploring Racial Entanglements that begins Nov. 1st. You'll find details here.
- Thank you to those who have submitted their pledges of financial support for 2021. If you still need to do so you can complete an online pledge card here. For more information about giving and this year's campaign, click here.
- We have two new resources on our website that you might find useful during the week. Visit uccmanhattan.org/devotionals to access free online devotionals anytime or uccmanhattan.org/music to access video and audio of music from our services.
- A reminder that we have several opportunities to gather via Zoom each week - Sunday and Monday School for adults and kids, Tuesday book group, youth group, and Thursday Prayers. You'll find the links on our website here.
Worship with us.
If you are having difficulty accessing the online services, please don't be shy. Reach out to our church office so we can assist. We are also happy to send you a copy of the sermon via U.S. mail or e-mail.