- Our Second Helping meal feeds a hot meal and a sack lunch to anyone who needs it every Sunday night. We have a new online sign up sheet for those who would like to provide desserts for the meals. You can sign up online and then provide 55 individually portioned desserts.
- We are excited to announce that we’ve got yard signs coming soon and would love to drop one off to you. They are double-sided with the images below. Just let your Neighborhood Captain or the office know if you’d like one and we’ll get it delivered to you (contactless, of course).
- New to First Congregational? We hope you'll join us for Discovering First Congregational after worship at 11:30am on May 31st. Learn more here
- Speaking of connection: there are daily opportunities for connection including Monday Evening Fellowship, Tuesday Book Group, Wednesday youth group, Thursday prayers. This week we will also be having a special Monday gathering at Noon Central. I’m going to be talking about Centering Prayer with my friend the Rev. Ben Konecny on Facebook (as long as our technology works this time!) and I hope you’ll join us. Get more information about the Centering Prayer session.
- During this time of continued physical distancing, our Ministers of Care want to invite you to reach out and write a note and send it in the mail to someone in our congregation. If you need a suggestion for someone who might enjoy a note, contact a Minister of Care or your Neighborhood Captain.
- We would also like to remind you to please take a moment and make sure you have a photo in the church directory, which is so helpful right now when we can’t see each other. You can e-mail the office to submit a photo.