- Adult Sunday School for the fall continues next week via Zoom. The Tuesday Class will also begin a new book in September via Zoom. You'll find information about both here.
- We will be having weeknight Zoom classes for kids this year instead of Sunday morning classes, and those will begin in September. Reach out to Brandy (kids) or Brittani (youth) to make sure you're getting updates for kids' and youth activities.
- Kansas Interfaith Action has their annual Faith & Public Policy Forum coming up on August 25th at 7:00pm on Zoom. We are all invited to attend and learn more about the most pressing issues facing Kansas and how we can work together to make a just world for all. More information here.
- Save the date for another Conversation on Race and Reconciliation - September. 14th. More information here.
- There’s a new opportunity for singers in our congregation….we are partnering with other congregations in the Kansas-Oklahoma Conference of the United Church of Christ to create a virtual choir. You don’t need fancy recording equipment...just something like a computer, tablet, or smartphone. There will be rehearsals starting soon but there is also an opportunity to simply record your part without attending rehearsals. For more information about how to get involved, please contact Gretchen Lewis.
- Our Board of Justice & Witness has partnered with the organization BLM MHK so we can learn more about them. We sat down for a conversation about the Black Lives Movement, their goals, their organization, their logo and more. You can view those video interviews here. We hope you’ll watch them and share them with others so they can learn more about how to support the movement.
- A reminder that we have several opportunities to gather via Zoom each week - Monday Fellowship, Tuesday book group, Wednesday youth group, and Thursday Prayers. You'll find the links on our website here.
Worship with us.
If you are having difficulty accessing the online services, please don't be shy. Reach out to our church office so we can assist. We are also happy to send you a copy of the sermon via U.S. mail or e-mail.