- Pastor Caela is on vacation until Monday, Nov. 23. If you have any pastoral care needs you should contact Pastor Sue or a Minister of Care.
- Rabbi Moti Rieber of Kansas Interfaith Action joins us for a meet-and-greet after worship TODAY to share with you about KIFA at Fellowship Hour on Nov. 22nd. More info here.
- We begin a new Adult Sunday School class next Sunday, Nov. 29th at 9:30 a.m. via Zoom. You'll find details here.
- Advent begins next Sunday, Nov. 29th. We invite you to join with us in observing the season. You will find information about Advent Devotionals, our adult Advent class, star words, special worship services and more here.
- Sue Gerth still has Advent Wreath Kits if you'd like one. Learn more about the Advent Wreath Kits here.
- You can order poinsettias for Advent and Christmas NOW. Find more information and the order form here.
- Save the date for World AIDS Day - Tuesday, Dec. 1st. We will meet at the church at 5:30 p.m. for a socially distanced walk to Blue Earth Plaza, where we will light candles together. More information here
- We have two new resources on our website that you might find useful during the week. Visit uccmanhattan.org/devotionals to access free online devotionals anytime or uccmanhattan.org/music to access video and audio of music from our services.
- A reminder that we have several opportunities to gather via Zoom each week - Sunday and Monday School for adults and kids, Tuesday book group, youth group, and Thursday Prayers. You'll find the links here.
Worship with us.
How to worship this weekend:
We will be sharing First Congregational Norman's worship service on OUR Facebook page at the regular time. So just go to facebook.com/uccmanhattanks/live at 10:45 a.m. and look for the red box that says Live or Premiere like you do every Sunday. You can also catch the service anytime on Sunday on our YouTube channel.
How to fellowship this weekend:
We will still gather for our regular Zoom Fellowship Hour at 11:45 a.m. in our regular Fellowship Zoom room. We will be welcoming Rabbi Moti Rieber for a meet-and-greet and you can learn more about KIFA while you're at Fellowship Hour. We hope you can join us for a time of conversation and connection!
Even with all of the challenges of 2020 it can be uplifting to take advantage of some of the things we can do now that we couldn't before...worshiping online with a congregation in another state is a gift!