- A reminder that financial pledges for 2021 are requested by November 1st. You can submit the paper pledge card you received in the mail OR complete an online pledge card here. For more information about giving and this year's campaign, click here.
- TIME CHANGE: Don't forget to set your clocks back one hour on Saturday, Oct. 31st before you go to bed.
- We will be having a parade of Halloween costumes at Zoom Fellowship Hour today and next Sunday, Nov. 1st. Learn more.
- We will be honoring the lives of people who died in the past year on All Saints Day on November 1st. If you have a person in your life whose name you would like to have read as a part of our worship service, please e-mail the name to the office by Oct. 25th.
- We will gather again for outdoor communion on November 1st. Find details and sign up here.
- We have a new Adult Sunday School class on Exploring Racial Entanglements that begins Nov. 1st. You'll find details here.
- We served 527 meals in the month of September through our Second Helping ministry. To read the monthly update and learn more about how you can support this ministry click here.
- Board of Justice & Witness updates: if you would like a BLM MHK yard sign please click here for more information and to order. Our J&W board has also put together some voting information including tips on making sure your vote is counted, 30 days of practice and reflection, and an invitation to upcoming League of Women Voters and KIFA events. You'll find it all here.
- We have two new resources on our website that you might find useful during the week. Visit uccmanhattan.org/devotionals to access free online devotionals anytime or uccmanhattan.org/music to access video and audio of music from our services.
- A reminder that we have several opportunities to gather via Zoom each week - Sunday and Monday School for adults and kids, Tuesday book group, youth group, and Thursday Prayers. You'll find the links on our website here.
Worship with us.
If you are having difficulty accessing the online services, please don't be shy. Reach out to our church office so we can assist. We are also happy to send you a copy of the sermon via U.S. mail or e-mail.