- For more information about Communion on the Lawn and Drive Through Communion on Oct. 4th click here. Please note ADVANCE SIGN UP is REQUIRED for Communion on the Lawn.
- You are invited to help us "fill the breadbasket" for Second Helping on Oct. 4th. You can make a special donation (info on giving here) OR if you're coming to Communion in the afternoon you can bring items to donate. Here is more information about what items are needed.
- Learn more about the upcoming Kansas-Oklahoma Conference Annual Meeting and register here. The event is free but pre-registration is required.
- The CROP Walk is October 4th. To walk or support a walker you can contact Deane Lehmann or learn more on the Manhattan CROP Walk webpage. CROP Walk is an annual event to raise funds to help end hunger globally and locally.
- If you would like to provide financial support for those facing the devastation of the wildfires on the West Coast you can do so through the United Church of Christ. Click here to learn more and make your donation.
- We have two new resources on our website that you might find useful during the week. Visit uccmanhattan.org/devotionals to access free online devotionals anytime or uccmanhattan.org/music to access video and audio of music from our services.
- Did you know we have a team called the Ministers of Care who provide care for those in our congregation who are in need of additional connection and support or are going through a major life transition? If you or someone you know needs some additional TLC, please let the church office or pastors know.
- A reminder that we have several opportunities to gather via Zoom each week - Tuesday book group, Wednesday youth group, and Thursday Prayers. You'll find the links on our website here.
- Our adult Sunday School class (via Zoom) is currently studying Forgiveness. The Tuesday book group begins a new book on Sep. 8th and would love to have new participants. You'll find information about both here.
- We will be having weeknight Zoom classes for kids this year instead of Sunday morning classes. Reach out to Brandy (kids) or Brittani (youth) to make sure you're getting updates for kids' and youth activities.
Worship with us.
If you are having difficulty accessing the online services, please don't be shy. Reach out to our church office so we can assist. We are also happy to send you a copy of the sermon via U.S. mail or e-mail.