On July 11th we will be confirming 8 youth. We can't wait! The youth will be leading worship that day and the Deacons will host a special fellowship hour on the lawn after worship. We hope you'll be able to join us.
We will be presenting each confirmand with a student Bible and WE NEED YOUR HELP! You are invited to write down a note about a favorite Bible story or passage on a Post It note for each Bible. You can make 8 copies of the same note or pick a different passage for each confirmand. At fellowship hour that day we'll have you stick your note in each confirmand's Bible. This will give them a jumping-off point for exploring their new Bible as they are surrounded by our love and care at this stage of their faith journey.
You can bring your Post It notes with you on July 11th OR the Deacons will have some available at fellowship that day if you'd like to write them there. The photo below shows a sample of what we're inviting you to do, but if you have any questions, please reach out to Brittani or Pastor Caela. If you cannot be at worship on July 11th, you can mail your Post It notes to the office ahead of time and we can place them in the confirmands' Bibles for you!
Whether you choose to continue to worship with us online or join us in the sanctuary, we can't wait to SEE YOU SOON! This Sunday, June 27th, is the first time our sanctuary will be open to all - hallelujah!
Here are some quick tips for those of you who will be coming to the sanctuary for worship:
1. Please remember to bring your mask, but we'll have a few on hand if you forget.
2. You'll notice new hand sanitizer stations throughout the building and we've also upgraded our HVAC system for a healthier building.
3. You have OPTIONS for your worship bulletin and sign in. We will have paper bulletins on hand, but you can also continue to access the bulletin from your own device if you'd like. We will not be using the pew pads but you can fill our a Connect Card online to sign in OR you can use a paper sign in sheet at the door.
4. Once you're in the sanctuary, please look for the blue tape on the pew backs to indicate spaces that are open for seating.
5. After worship, we ask that you leave the building in a timely fashion, to minimize our time spent together indoors. You are encouraged to bring a lawn chair (and your own snacks, if you'd like!) to enjoy fellowship on the lawn.
We know it's going to take us all some time to get used to being together in person again. Pastor Caela recently said she can't remember AT ALL when we usually sit and stand throughout the service! Lucky for us, God has a great sense of humor and we will all just roll with it together in this time of holy experimentation. What a gift to be together again AND to be able to continue our vibrant online ministry. We can't wait to SEE YOU SOON!
Other helpful information: