Here are some quick tips for those of you who will be coming to the sanctuary for worship:
1. Please remember to bring your mask, but we'll have a few on hand if you forget.
2. You'll notice new hand sanitizer stations throughout the building and we've also upgraded our HVAC system for a healthier building.
3. You have OPTIONS for your worship bulletin and sign in. We will have paper bulletins on hand, but you can also continue to access the bulletin from your own device if you'd like. We will not be using the pew pads but you can fill our a Connect Card online to sign in OR you can use a paper sign in sheet at the door.
4. Once you're in the sanctuary, please look for the blue tape on the pew backs to indicate spaces that are open for seating.
5. After worship, we ask that you leave the building in a timely fashion, to minimize our time spent together indoors. You are encouraged to bring a lawn chair (and your own snacks, if you'd like!) to enjoy fellowship on the lawn.
We know it's going to take us all some time to get used to being together in person again. Pastor Caela recently said she can't remember AT ALL when we usually sit and stand throughout the service! Lucky for us, God has a great sense of humor and we will all just roll with it together in this time of holy experimentation. What a gift to be together again AND to be able to continue our vibrant online ministry. We can't wait to SEE YOU SOON!
Other helpful information: