- gather accurate information and make wise choices to help stop the spread of COVID-19 (WHO, CDC, KDHE, Riley County Health Department)
- Second Helping (our carry out meal on Sunday evenings) is seeking new volunteers so that our volunteers in the high-risk category do not have to come in (read the message from our volunteer coordinator, Di, here)
- if you're already going to the store, offer to pick up items for a neighbor or friend (please contact us if you need items picked up and we'll make arrangements)
- if you're already going to the store, pick up items for the Blessing Box
- bake cookies for Second Helping (contact Linda for details)
- continue to support our ministries (Second Helping costs have gone up with costs for carry out materials and no food recovery)
- the Ministry of the Decorative Scissors invites you to join them in making fabric face masks (contact Sue to learn more)
- if you are able to donate to help those who are being adversely economically impacted by COVID, you are encouraged to donate to Shepherd's Crossing or the COVID recovery fund at the Greater Manhattan Community Foundation
- advocate for those on the margins (our Justice & Witness Board invites you to support the work of Renters' Together MHK | watch a special video invitation here)
- PRAY and CHECK IN on other people on the phone, via e-mail, or text - we're all in this together and God goes with us each and every day!
Things you can do today to make a difference:
Renters Together + First Congregational Church on COVID-19An invitation to join Renters Together in advocating for those in our community who are being impacted negatively by COVID-19. Visit https://www.renterstogether.org/ to join us.