If you are interested in being part of this important mission of our church, these are our needs:
- shelf-stable food: oatmeal packs, peanut butter snack crackers, cereal bars, canned vegetables (and we LOVE big cans) and slaw, ranch and Italian salad dressings.
- cash donations: for food items needed for meals and lunches and for To Go supplies (uccmanhattan.org/giving)
- dessert makers: need homemade desserts for 60 every week. uccmanhattan.org/sign-ups
- Head Cooks or cooking teams: cooking teams in the kitchen are usually family members. Contact Di, Jean or Linda.
- Sunday evening volunteers: 2 or 3 volunteers on Sunday evenings. Contact Di or Jean
- lunch volunteers: Making the sack lunches during any time before Sunday. Contact Shari. She also welcomes homemade goodies to put in the lunches.
Update prepared by Linda Thurston
(thank you, Linda!)