Please let Carol Sevin (firstname.lastname@example.org) know if you would like to meet with a member of the Justice and Witness Board to go through these steps, we’re here to help!
Justice and Witness Board election guide:
1. Register and check your voter registration at ksvotes.org by Oct 13.
- If voting by mail: use ksvotes.org to request a mail-in/advance ballot by Oct 27
2. Learn about the candidates and issues that will be on your ballot
- Riley County Official Election Information
- Other websites for election research: vote411.org, votesmart.org
- Riley County Commissioner Candidate forums
- 2pm-5pm 10/18 League of Women Voters Forum
- Kansas Interfaith Action Voter Empowerment Events - Thursdays, Oct. 15, 22, and 29 at 7pm on KIFA's Facebook Live
- Advance voting begins Oct 14
- Your mail in ballot can be delivered at any polling station including early voting, let us know if it needs a ride! Also let us know if you need a ride on Election Day.
- Polls open from 7:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m. on Election Day
Contact Carol Sevin or 336-575-4804 if you'd like this message as an email or to volunteer to deliver ballots or drive voters.