There's a place for you in worship.
If you are having difficulty accessing the online services, please don't be shy. Reach out to our church office so we can assist.
- IMPORTANT NEWS ABOUT UPCOMING WORSHIP SERVICES: On December 24th, Dec. 27th, and January 3rd we will be using Zoom for our worship services. You can learn more about all our special worship services for the season here.
- Three fun things happening at the Christmas Connections event on Saturday, Dec. 19th from 10am-noon: you can pick up your donated poinsettia, you can pick up a handheld candle to use for Christmas Eve, and you can drop off cookies for Second Helping. All exchanges will happen curbside with masks. You can read more here.
- Thank you to those who donated poinsettias for the season. You can read the dedications for them here.
- Are you missing the joy of Christmas music in our Sanctuary? We are, too. We've compiled some songs so you can listen or carol-along-at-home. Find them on our website here.
- As you complete your holiday shopping, don't forget about the "Give the Gift of a Warm Meal" program. You can donate an amount of your choosing to purchase meals for people in our community and Linda T. will send you a card you can share with your recipient. Learn more and make your donation here
- You are encouraged to visit the church grounds to offer your Christmas prayer at the interactive prayer station on our front lawn. Paper and pens are provided so you can write down your prayer and staple it onto the chain with the others. Learn more here
- A reminder that we have several opportunities to gather via Zoom each week - Sunday and Monday School for adults and kids, Tuesday book group, youth group, and Thursday Prayers. You'll find the links here.
IMPORTANT DATES IN JANUARY
Dec. 27 - Jan. 17 there will be NO adult Sunday School
Jan. 3 - Epiphany worship via Zoom only at 10:45 a.m., Drive Through Communion from 12:15-12:45 p.m.
Jan. 13 - Leadership Kick Off for all members of boards and committees
Jan. 24 - Adult Sunday School begins again, Congregational Meeting via Zoom at 11:45 a.m.